The schedule provides Grade 12 CAT students the flexibility to attend the I-CAN Digital Spring School from one of the following sessions outlined below. Please note: should you take the morning or afternoon session on the first day, you must remain in that time slot for the remaining days.
The project will run over a period of four (4) days which will be allocated as follow:
- Group 1 = 50 students (Morning); Group 2 = 50 students (Afternoon) to attend Microsoft Office Specialist training for a period of 2 days.
- The first 2 days are allocated for intensive training in preparation for the exam.
- The third (3th) day is allocated to write the initial Microsoft Office Specialist international exam through Certiport.
- The (4th) day will be allocated for an award ceremony.
- The entire project aims to accommodate 100 students.
Students need to attend all three days of training and then write the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) international exam on the fourth day.
|Week: 01st – 04th October 2018|
|Microsoft Office Specialist Word||09h00 – 11h30
12h00 – 14h30